- Sound-proof PERSONAL, PRIVATE BATHROOMS with music
- Bathrooms with wheel-in shower, and enough space for an Aid
- Baby changing stations for families
- Personal showers, so you can clean up after a long day or before a big event
Clean & Sanitized
- Restrooms are SANITIZED by full time attendant BEFORE EACH USE
- Touch-less toilet flush valves and sink faucets, as well as high-velocity hand dryers and reprogrammable digital lockers
WiFi & Charging
- Wifi and CHARGING STATIONS for your electronic devices
- Within walking distance of NYC’s focal points
- ATTENDANTS will be stationed during all operating hours to ensure members’ safety and privacy
What you get:
- Annual Membership plus 6 Day Passes
- Day Passes NEVER EXPIRE and can be used with an accompanying member or registered guest.
- Half Price Off any additionally purchased Day Passes (Limit of 20 additional Day Passes during this promotional deal only)
- LOCKED IN Annual Membership fee for two years of only $20.00 each year (cancel anytime)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of signing up before the Grand Opening?
A: In exchange for this favor, we are giving you Early Birds exclusive specials* and guaranteeing a membership space instead of being on a waiting list and paying full price later. It’s a Win-Win!!
* Early Bird Specials:
1) Annual membership and 6 Day Passes for only $49.99. (Normal Price $100.00) That’s a SAVINGS of $50.00 off the regular price!! (Normal Pricing: Annual Membership fee normally $52.00 and Day Passes normally $8.00 each)
2) The 6 included Day Passes NEVER EXPIRE and can be used with an accompanying member or Registered Guest. (Day Passes are normally for 1 year from date of purchase).
3) Half Price Off any additionally purchased Day Passes (Limit of 20 Day Passes during this promotional deal)
4) LOCKED IN Annual Membership fee for TWO YEARS of only $20.00 (cancel anytime)
Remember: POSH has No Recurring monthly charges or spending requirements aside from your Annual Membership fee. You are not required to buy any Day Passes until you plan to visit NYC!! We want POSH to be a membership that is convenient and Affordably Exclusive!! POSH is Inclusive, too!! The only requirement is proper behavior, decorum, and respect for fellow members.
Q: When will POSH Stow And Go open?
A: It’s been a lot of work and a long road. The only hurdle left to opening POSH is the landlords we are in negotiation with need to feel comfortable that a brand new business concept like POSH will be viable. We don’t blame them for asking for a Proof of Concept since nothing like POSH has ever existed to compare and we are signing long, expensive leases! SO…WE NEED YOUR HELP! By signing up now and reserving your space with your credit card, that proves to our landlords that people walking around Manhattan WANT Sanitized, Private Toilets, Day Lockers, and all the amenities POSH Stow and Go offers!!! In exchange for this favor, we are giving you Early Birds exclusive specials* and guaranteeing a membership space instead of being on a waiting list and paying full price later. It’s a Win-Win!!
Q: Is there a limit to how many members I can bring?
A: There is no limit to how often you can bring guests, but we limit our members to bringing no more than five guests at one time. We want to ensure that POSH does not become overcrowded. If you’re a member with a friend who is a not a member, you can gift a Day Pass to the guest when they become a “Registered Guest”. A “Registered Guest” must agree to the same Membership Rules and Identification requirements as a Member.
Q: If I’m not a member, can I stop in and pay for one day or just use the bathroom or a locker?
A: No. Only members will have access to the facilities. You can become a Member or enter as a Member’s Registered Guest. If you’re with a friend who is a member they can gift a Day Pass to you when you become a “Registered Guest”. A “Registered Guest” must agree to the same Membership Rules and Identification requirements as a Member.
Q: Is there really going to be a Waiting List?
A: This is true. We are trying to do everything we can to keep the Member Experience pleasant. This includes limiting membership. By signing up now you are reserving a place on the limited list of available membership spots. We will keep you informed of construction progress on our website. And, if you wish, you can easily cancel anytime before or after the POSH Stow and Go Grand Opening.
Q: Are there any requirements to become a member?
A: Anyone over age 18 can become a member, and if you and your significant other (at the same living address) both want to use POSH, sign up together to share your membership. Members and Registered Guests must have proper identification to sign up as well as a credit card on file.
Q: Why a membership?
A: To keep you safe! With a membership, it’s easier for our POSH staff to make sure there are no troublemakers randomly entering a facility. Membership allows for greater Community Accountability and generally creates a feeling where you and your fellow POSH member have some ownership in our facilities and want to help keep them tip-top, clean, and safe.
Q: Are there any extra charges for using the bathrooms or storing items for the day?
A: No. There are no additional charges for any services. Membership and Day Passes are all you have to pay for. Once you activate a Day Pass, all of the services of POSH Stow and Go are available to you for the next twenty-four hours with that Day Pass.
Q: Do my kids enter for free?
A: Member’s children under age 18 may be admitted with the Member free of charge and without having to use an additional Day Pass. We enforce this familial connection only as a precaution against the rare instance of someone potentially abusing our courtesy by trying to bring in a large group in their care. At POSH we care about giving our members the best possible experience and we understand that part of providing the best customer experience is being reasonable and discretionary. We therefore want to enforce this policy only to ensure the quality of ALL of our members’ experiences.
Q: Are there really going to be places with clean, private bathrooms and lockers to keep my bags in Manhattan?
A: Yes. This is not a joke! Along with our many SANITIZED, private, soundproof INDIVIDUAL RESTROOMS, POSH Stow and Go will have Day Lockers to store your shopping bags, extra jackets, and other valuables. We are also able to securely store your larger items for the day that don’t fit in the personal Day Lockers. These are just a couple of the services that will be available at every location.