New York City has a problem
Do you Deserve Luxurious, Private Bathrooms Sanitized before each use when visiting NYC?
Tired of buying something you don’t need just to use a dirty bathroom?
Trouble finding changing tables or other facilities that are kid-friendly, or handicapped accessible?
Want a Safe, Secure Day Locker to store shopping bags or business items and CHARGE your electronics while you’re seeing the City sights?
What if…there was a better way?
For less than the cost of a taxi ride, your membership allows you to come and GO at our LUXURIOUS, PRIVATE locations all day. Easy as 1,2,3!
1. Sign up for your Membership.
2. Buy Day Passes as needed.
3. Store your stuff, or just use the Luxurious Facilities in our affordably private, members-only Stow and Go locations.
POSH Stow and Go was created to solve the decades old dilemma in NYC of the availability of Clean, Private restrooms, Day Storage Lockers, and Charging Stations. We wanted these services to be luxurious and private while being affordable. We think you will agree and we are looking forward to serving you!
Membership is limited!
Don’t wait and get put on the Membership Waiting List. Lock in NOW for your discounted Annual Membership Fee and Day Pass rates for 2 years.
What To Expect
Here’s a sneak preview of what you can expect in a POSH Stow and Go location.
- Sound-proof PERSONAL, PRIVATE BATHROOMS with music
Ultimate in Comfort
- Sound-proof PERSONAL, PRIVATE BATHROOMS with music
- Touch-less toilet flush valves and sink faucets, as well as high-velocity hand dryers and reprogrammable digital lockers
- Baby changing stations for families
- Within walking distance of NYC’s focal points
Clean & Sanitized
- Restrooms are SANITIZED by full time attendant BEFORE EACH USE
- Bathrooms with wheel-in shower, and enough space for an Aid
- A Day Pass costs about the same as a sandwich, but it is good ALL DAY!
- Digital photo ID check-in to ensure SECURITY
WiFi & Charging
- Wifi and CHARGING STATIONS for your electronic devices
- Personal showers, so you can clean up after a long day or before a big event
- ATTENDANTS will be stationed during all operating hours to ensure members’ safety and privacy
Sign up Here…Half the Price & No Risk!
Early Bird Special for only $49.99
- Annual membership and 6 Day Passes. That’s a SAVINGS of $50.00 off the regular price!! (Annual Membership fee normally $52.00 and Day Passes normally $8.00 each)
- The 6 included Day Passes NEVER EXPIRE and can be used with an accompanying member or registered guest. (Day Passes are normally good for 1 year from date of purchase)
- Half Price Off any additionally purchased Day Passes (Limit of 20 additional Day Passes during this promotional deal only)
- LOCKED IN Annual Membership fee for two years of only $20.00 each year (cancel anytime)
- POSH has No Recurring monthly charges or spending requirements aside from your Annual Membership fee. You are not required to buy any Day Passes until you plan to visit NYC!!
When signing up, please choose a username and password to enable your access to our Members Area, where you can manage your subscription, purchase additional day passes, or access your referral link.
As seen in…
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of signing up before the Grand Opening?
A: By signing up now and reserving your space with your credit card, you will be on of the lucky visitors to Manhattan to enjoy PRIVATE BATHROOMS that are SANITIZED BEFORE EACH USE, Day Lockers, and all the Luxurious Amenities POSH Stow and Go offers!!!
In exchange for this favor, we are giving you Early Birds exclusive specials* and guaranteeing a membership space instead of being on a waiting list and paying full price later. It’s a Win-Win!!
* Early Bird Specials:
1) Annual membership and 6 Day Passes for only $49.99. (Normally $100.00) That’s a SAVINGS of $50.00 off the regular price!! (Annual Membership fee normally $52.00 and Day Passes normally $8.00 each)
2) The 6 included Day Passes NEVER EXPIRE and can be used with an accompanying member or registered guest. (Day Passes are normally good for 1 year from date of purchase)
3) Half Price Off any additionally purchased Day Passes (Limit of 20 additional Day Passes during this promotional deal)
4) LOCKED IN Annual Membership fee for two years of only $20.00 each year (cancel anytime)
Remember: POSH has No Recurring monthly charges or spending requirements aside from your Annual Membership fee. You are not required to buy any Day Passes until you plan to visit NYC!!
We want POSH to be a membership that is convenient and Affordably Exclusive!!
POSH is Inclusive, too!! The only requirement is proper behavior, decorum, and respect for fellow members.
Q: When will POSH Stow And Go open?
A: Beginning THIS fall! It’s been a lot of work and a long road. The last hurdle to opening POSH was the landlords we negotiated with needed to feel comfortable that visitors wanted Day Lockers and PRIVATE BATHROOMS that are SANITIZED BEFORE EACH USE. We don’t blame them for asking for a Proof of Concept since nothing like POSH has ever existed to compare. By signing up now and reserving your space with your credit card, you will be one of the lucky members that prove to our landlords that people in Manhattan want all the LUXURIOUS Amenities POSH Stow and Go offers!!!
Q: Is there a limit to how many members I can bring?
A: There is no limit to how often you can bring guests, but we limit our members to bringing no more than five guests at one time. We are working hard to keep POSH from becoming overcrowded. If you’re a member with a friend who is a not a member, you can gift a Day Pass to the guest when they become a “Registered Guest”. A “Registered Guest” must agree to the same Membership Rules and Identification requirements as a Member.
Q: If I’m not a member, can I stop in and pay for one day or just use the bathroom or a locker?
A: No. Only members will have access to the facilities. You can become a Member or enter as a Member’s Guest. If you’re with a friend who is a member they can gift a Day Pass to you when you become a “Registered Guest”. A “Registered Guest” must agree to the same Membership Rules and Identification requirements as a Member.
Q: Is there really going to be a Waiting List?
A: This is true. We are trying to do everything we can to keep the Member Experience pleasant. This includes limiting membership. By signing up now, you are reserving a place on the limited list of available membership spots. We will keep you informed of construction progress on our website. And, if you wish, you can easily cancel anytime before or after the POSH Stow and Go Grand Opening.
Q: Are there any requirements to become a member?
A: Anyone over age 18 can become a member, and if you and your significant other (living at the same address) both want to use POSH, sign up together to share your membership. Members must have proper identification to sign up as well as a credit card on file.
Q: Why a membership?
A: To keep you safe! With a membership, it’s easier for our POSH staff to make sure there are no troublemakers randomly entering a facility. Membership allows for greater Community Accountability and generally creates a feeling where you and your fellow POSH member have some ownership in our facilities and want to help keep them tip-top, clean, and safe.
Q: Are there any extra charges for using the bathrooms or storing items for the day?
A: No. There are no additional charges for any services. Membership and Day Passes are all you have to pay for. Once you use a Day Pass, all of the services of POSH Stow and Go are available to you for the next twenty-four hours with that Day Pass.
Q: Do my kids enter for free?
A: Member’s children under age 18 may be admitted with you free of charge and without you having to spend an additional Day Pass. We enforce this familial connection only as a precaution against the rare instance of someone potentially abusing our courtesy by trying to bring in a large group in their care. At POSH we care about giving our members the best possible experience and we understand that part of providing the best customer experience is being reasonable and discretionary. We therefore want to enforce this policy only to ensure the quality of ALL of our members’ experiences.
Q: Are there really going to be places with SANITIZED, PRIVATE BATHROOMS and Day Lockers to keep my bags in Manhattan?
A: Yes. This is not a joke! Along with our many SANITIZED, PRIVATE, soundproof BATHROOMS, POSH Stow and Go will have Day Lockers to store your shopping bags, extra jackets, and other valuables. We are also able to securely store your larger items for the day that don’t fit in the personal Day Lockers. These are just a couple of the services that will be available at every location.